This costume is hilarious, and you’ll feel squeaky clean wearing it!
What You’ll Need:
A large cardboard box
Shiny plastic serving plate
Microwave plate cover
Coins or bottle caps
Empty laundry detergent bottle
Hot glue gun
1. Using the box cutter, cut out holes for your head and arms.
2. Paint the box white.
3. Glue the plastic serving plate and microwave plate cover to the front of the box. This is your washing machine door!
4. Take coins or bottle caps and wrap them in aluminum foil. Hot glue them above the door on the front. Write functions like “Hot Rinse,” “Power Wash,” and “Express Wash.”
5. Use the double-sided tape or hot glue gun to hold the empty laundry detergent bottle and a few stray shirts on top.
6. If you want your costume to be more like Walter’s, get a laundry basket and cut the bottom out, then hot glue it to the top of your costume. Just be prepared to be looking through a laundry basket all night!
Mac ‘N’ Cheese
This quirky costume is super funny, and it just might make you hungry!
What You'll Need:
A bright yellow hoodie
3-4 yellow pool noodles
Hot glue gun
1. Cut the pool noodles into about 20-30 pieces. These will be your macaroni!
2. Hot glue the noodles to the hoodie. Put it on, and the top half of your costume is complete!
3. For the bottom half of the costume, Walter donned a bowl made out of paper mache. You can also cut the bottom out of a blue plastic bucket, print and paste a Kraft label onto the front, and hold it up by attaching string like suspenders!
4. To make the fork, draw and cut out a fork shape from the cardboard. Wrap it in aluminum foil, and, if you’re feeling extra creative, cut one side of one of your macaroni pieces and hot glue it to the fork.
Check out backstage footage of Walter getting ready to surprise JHud as Mac ‘N’ Cheese!
Bunch of Grapes
This costume is easy to make, fun to pose for pictures in, and it just takes 30 minutes tops to create!