(These protocols are subject to change at the show’s sole discretion.)
* We will ONLY be accepting fully vaccinated audience members at this time. You are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after receiving the final dose in the primary series of your vaccine. We will not be requiring a booster. You will need to provide both proof of full vaccination and a government issued photo ID (for example, a driver’s license). For proof of vaccination, you may provide either the physical CDC immunization card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered) or a digital immunization record issued by an appropriate state agency. A photograph or copy of the immunization card will be accepted as well. California residents may acquire digital immunization records at: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/. Residents of other states should check their state’s website to determine whether digital immunization records are available.
* All audience members will undergo a rapid COVID-19 screening test on-site prior to being admitted to the studio. By showing up, you are agreeing to this screening test and the show's COVID policies. Anyone that refuses to be tested, tests positive or has a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to attend the show and will need to immediately remove themselves from the premises.
* All audience members will be required to wear a face mask upon arrival and at all times prior to receiving an on-site negative COVID-19 test result. After you receive a negative on-site COVID test result, wearing a face mask will not be required. Masks must be tight-fitting, multi-ply masks, surgical masks, or KN95 masks. Gaiters, bandanas, thin fabric coverings, and valved masks are not approved. Guests not properly wearing an approved mask will not be allowed to enter the premises for on-site testing.
* In addition, all audience members will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to being admitted to the studio. Anyone that has a fever or other symptom of COVID-19 will not be allowed to attend the show and will need to immediately remove themselves from the premises. In addition, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to administer a rapid COVID-19 screening test before entry.
* If a prospective audience member does not comply with these requirements, they will be denied entry to the show. It is in the show’s sole discretion to determine compliance with these requirements.
The Jennifer Hudson Show has implemented enhanced health and safety measures to limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19, though a risk of exposure remains, and by attending you are accepting this risk. Please keep in mind that all studio audience offerings are not guaranteed and may be canceled or modified at any time without prior notice. Production is also subject to change at any time; we are not responsible for ANY travel accommodations and/or cancellations.
If you have any questions regarding our covid protocols, please email email@example.com